Y Global Norway is looking for 2 Romanian EVS volunteers , with ages between 18-30 to spend 12 month in their organization .
The positions offered are:
Will work in the Exchange Team, facilitating our exchange programmes. There is a focus on logistics but also communication with participants, partners and funders. Tasks will include:
- applying for visas, booking flights and accommodation
- assisting in organising a 2 month tour of Norway for 15 young people
- regular communication with, and support of, participants
- communication with international partners
- communication with funders
- supporting participants when they arrive in Norway with practicalities eg registering at police station, setting up bank account etc.
- assistance in report writing and funding applications
- participation in Y Global activities / campaigns / training / volunteer events
Fundraising / Communications Officer:
Will work in the Fundraising and Communications Team.
Communication skills: it is helpful if the candidate has some of the following: Graphic Design and Webdesign, photography / Photoshop / photo editing software skills, IT Technical expertise / handling software, Social Media management
- Policy understanding: human rights, development, poverty reduction.
- Networking skills: relate to volunteers and facilitate events.
- Back-office skills: assisting team leader on administrative issues (meeting, events, calendar, letters, etc), databases, helpdesk on Office 365
- Fundraising skills: organizing events, innovative ideas for fundraising
We are looking for people who are flexible, can handle pressure, focused, organised, systematic, can handle large capacity of work, can multi-task, are open minded, ready to take initiative, ready to get out of comfort zone and self learners.
What we can offer: being part of an international organization; joining a multi-cultural team; varied tasks and a fast paced, exciting learning environment where your ideas are heard and you can develop your skills. English is the working language.
The Exchange Officer will start from 1 February 2016 and the Fundraising / Communications from 23 April 2016, both for 12 months.
Please send your CV and motivational letter till 31 December to email@example.com