Y Global Norway is looking for 1 Romanian EVS volunteer , with age between 18-30 to spend 12 month in their organization .
The position offered is:
Fundraising / Communications Officer:
Will work in the Fundraising and Communications Team.
- Journalistic experience or similar work with communication.
- Skills in editing stories consisting of text, photos, video and/or sound.
- Skills with Graphic Design, webdesign, photography orphoto editing software skills is valued.
- Social Media management
- Should be an efficient user of social media,
- Good IT competencies, using and learning how to use IT systems
Nice to have:
- Policy understanding: human rights, development, poverty reduction.
- Networking skills: relate to volunteers and facilitate events.
- Back-office skills: assisting team leader on administrative issues (meeting, events, calendar, letters, etc), databases,
- Fundraising skills: organizing events, innovative ideas for fundraising
We are looking for people who are flexible, can handle pressure, focused, organised, systematic, can handle large capacity of work, are open minded, ready to take initiative, ready to get out of comfort zone and self learners.
What we can offer: being part of an international organization; joining a multi-cultural team; varied tasks and a fast paced, exciting learning environment where your ideas are heard and you can develop your skills. English is the working language.
The Fundraising /Communications officer service is from 23 April 2016 till 22 April 2017.
Please send your CV and motivational letter till 25 February 2016 to email@example.com