YMCA Bournemouth in partnership with YMCA Romania announce the opening for the following EVS roles in YMCA Bournemouth, United Kingdom, the services being for 12 months starting in September 2018 – Deadline Wednesday 14th March 2018.
- Youth Work x 3 – Here is the description:EVS ROLE FOR Youth
- Marketing for Youth Work- Here is the description:EVS ROLE FOR Youth-Marketing
- Chaplaincy and Housing- Here is the description:EVS ROLE FOR Chaplaincy and Housing
- Children’s Services- Here is the description:‘s Services
- Leisure and Housing- Here is the description:EVS ROLE FOR Leisure and Housing
- Marketing- Here is the description: EVS ROLE FOR 6 Month Marketing and Events
Check our video made by our 2016-17 EVS team. https://youtu.be/QDtFLWeT0Xs
Here you can find YMCA Bournemouth Annual Report 2015 and website link for further information. http://ymcabournemouth.org.uk/
Accommodation will be in shared rooms in our EVS house.
How to apply
- Candidates should read the role descriptions carefully and all supporting information.
- Email us your candidates’ CV’s and motivation letters to office@ ymca.ro by the correct deadline given above
- Specify in the email the top 3 placements the candidates are applying for (e.g. Youth 1st, Marketing 2nd, Chaplaincy 3rd)
- Our team will assess applications based on motivation, English-Language skills, experience or qualifications. We welcome applicants with fewer opportunities
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Skype interview
- Successful candidates will be sent our Info Pack and Volunteering Agreement
The volunteer will be provided with accomodation, monthly food allowance and pocket money.
The project is funded by Erasmus Plus programe.