YMCA Bournemouth in partnership with YMCA Romania announce the opening for the following EVS roles in YMCA Bournemouth, United Kingdom, the services being for 4 months starting in 24th of April 2019 and finish in 4th September 2019.
You can find down below more details about this short term placement and what consists the project.
- Info Pack 2018-2019: 2018-19 EVS Info Pack
- Chaplaincy and Housing- Here is the description: EVS ROLE FOR 4 Month Chaplaincy and Housing
Here you can find some information about YMCA Bournemouth: http://ymcabournemouth.org.uk/
Accommodation will be in shared rooms in our EVS house.
How to apply:
- Candidates should read the role descriptions carefully and all supporting information.
- Email us your candidates’ CV’s and motivation letters to office@ ymca.ro by the correct deadline given above
- Our team will assess applications based on motivation, English-Language skills, experience or qualifications. We welcome applicants with fewer opportunities
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Skype interview
- Successful candidates will be sent our Info Pack and Volunteering Agreement
The volunteer will be provided with accomodation, monthly food allowance and pocket money.
The project is funded by Erasmus Plus programme.