This project is a part of wider and long-term international cooperation, coordinated by YMCA Europe Camping Programme Group. This time we focus on management of human resources. The host of the training event is YMCA France. The projects starts on April 15th and ends on October 14th 2019. The main event is a training conference held In Le Rocheton, France, June 21-26.
The project is funded from a grant, which YMCA France obtained from the French National Agency of Erasmus+ (Agence du Service Civique http://www.erasmusplus-jeunesse.fr/ ).
The partner organisations represent 18 European countries ( Albania, Belarus, Finland, France, FYROM , Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, The Netherlands, Ukraine and they recruit 40 participants.
Arrival day: Friday 21.06.2019, Departure day: Wednesday 26.06.2019.
YMCA CENTRE INTERNATIONAL DE SÉJOUR:
Adress: Rue de la Forêt, 77000 La Rochette,
The Centre is located 75 km from CDG airport and – one can travel easy by public transportation (train-bus). Detailed information, with options and prices, will be provided later a separate letter to participants.
The participants will be accommodated in 3 or 4-bed rooms.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in a self-service cafeteria. The coffee breaks will be organised in a coffee lounge.
The timetable and particular activities are planned by YMCA Europe Programme Group “YMCA Camps in Europe”. The programme details will be provided to recruited participants by e-mail.
• Participants and travel cost reimbursement (TCR) limits per country/person
YMCA Romania has 2 participants. Travel budget – 275,00 €
• Profile of participants and Recruitment
The profile of participants have been prepared to help the sending organisations inrecruitment participants that would benefit from the training and be able to disseminate its
outcome in their organisations as well communities.
• They are expected:
– To be active in their YMCA associations and have some at work with children or the youth.
– To have experience with summer camps, either as participants or leaders (staff or volunteers). Any experience in work with marginalized groups is an advantage.
– To have interest in organising work for other people: planning, logistic, fundraising, marketing, administrating human resources.
– To have intention to work as a camp leader or camp administration staff.
– Have capability of work in a team.
– To be open for informal learning methods
– To be available in follow-up and dissemination process.
– To be aware of requirements related to working and learning in inter-cultural groups,
in this number migrants and refugees.
– To be prepared for sharing experience, and searching for possibilities of applying.
• Not specific formal education is required, although some professional qualifications may be helpful (teachers, pedagogues, youth workers).
• In the training event we promote social inclusion. Representatives of minorities or those who encounter various obstacles in their life are welcome.
• We expect that most of participants will be between 20 and 35 years old, however, there is no formal age requirement except being adult.
• There is a donation of EUR 30 – per person to the French organizers.
All participants are obliged to take their travel insurance policies ( European Health Insurance Card)
• Required information
Please provide us your travel details: arrival/ departure dates, time and flight numbers as soon as
possible. You can do it either at online registration or by e-mail. Also please provide us the price of
your tickets – it’s to prepare reimbursement well.
• Additional nights
According to Erasmus+ regulations you can extend the dates of your stay in France (up to 2 days in total). If you want to book extra nights at Le Rocheton Centre, please contact Reservation Service: firstname.lastname@example.org. The price will depend on the number of people in a room.
Register here till 30 April 2019. Participants will be selected only if they have the endorsement of the National General Secretary of YMCA Romania, member of YMCA Europe Programme Group “YMCA Camps in Europe”.