Are you looking for your ultimate summer learning opportunity?
Do you like outdoor activities and would you like to learn how to cooperate with others more efficiently?
Would you like to discover alternative learning environments?
In Connection is all about exploring simple ways on how to work together with others while creating a common living space and designing various games outside in the nature. The idea of the project is to create a playful environment in which you will be encouraged to explore your own capabilities, to put your values into practice and be inspired by yourself and others.
During these dynamic 12 days you will have the chance to
– how you can include yourself in a group
– what are your unique strengths and how can you use them
– how to cooperate with others towards a common goal
– how you can connect with others from different countries
– how to guide your own learning
– how to develop activities from the idea till realization
– how to do all this in a sustainable community created by you
and all the others
WHOM ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
Preparation meeting: 1 group leader and 1 participant
Youth Exchange: 1 group leader and 5 participants
AS A GROUP LEADER YOU ARE:
– 18-25 years old
– excited about outdoor games and activities
– preferably having some background in working with youngsters
– enthusiastic, supportive, willing to take initiative and to encourage others
– willing to work more with us and give input in creating the project
– ready to create and deliver workshops for the group
– able to work in simple English
AS A PARTICIPANT YOU ARE:
– 15-21 years old
– interested in nature and outdoor games
– preferably without any previous experience with Erasmus+ projects
– excited to improve your cooperation skills
– active and creative
– excited to work in an informal learning environment
During the preparation meeting (PV) we will offer you a demo version of our exchange experience – you will have the chance to spend some time with us upfront and to create games/activities that you would like to have in the exchange program as well.
The exchange (YE) will consist of the following parts:
Experiencing – you will be participating in the games and workshops organised by the group leaders
Creating – in small international groups you will be organising games and activities for each other
Exploring – this will be the time to put all your improved skills in practice while going on a hiking, biking and rafting adventure in the Netherlands
Travel reimbursement: Green travel-320 Euros, Non-green travel-275 Euros
Participation fee: Green travel-50 euros, which you can pay from your reimbursement, Non- green travel- 75 euros, which you can pay from your reimbursement.
Ways of travel: Green travel-Environmentally friendlier way of traveling, for example taking a bus, train or car sharing, Non-green travel-Faster way of traveling, for example, flying.
Deadline: 14th of April 2023