⇒ Is you or your organisation actively involved in digital youth work?
⇒ Would you like to meet with other entities and discover together tools that you can use for enhancing digital inclusion, safety and wellbeing?
⇒ Do you enjoy learning from specialists in different fields and applying the knowledge to your own settings?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then most probably we need to meet during our launch event of the European digital youth work toolkit for youth workers and educators.
What should you expect on the agenda:
- A keynote speech from Dr. Howard Williamson, Professor of European Youth Policy, Faculty of Business and Creative Industries, University of South Wales
- A panel debate about ”The role of youth workers and educators in shaping digital inclusion, safety, and wellbeing in a post-pandemic world” (among the confirmed speakers: Irene Bellomo, European Year of Skills, European Commission, Erik Moltzen, Sustainability Manager HP Benelux, Andreea Scriosteanu – Board Member, European Youth Forum)
- Interactive presentations about the tools created within the „AlwaysON for Youth” Erasmus+ project: the research report, the MOOC course and the gamification pack.
- Networking opportunities.
The event is being organised in Brussels by YMCA Europe, an umbrella organisation that serves 37 national YMCAs throughout Europe. This action is part of the ”AlwaysON for Youth” Erasmus+ project, implemented by YMCA Romania, as coordinator, together with Young Initiative Association – Romania, Sdrujenie “Nadejda-CRD” – Bulgaria and the Coordinating Committee for International Voluntary Service as partners.
Date: 26 April 2023 | Time: 10:00 – 15:30 | Place: European Parliament – Zweig Visitors Center, Brussels | Light lunch will be provided.
The profile of the participants:
- People active in non-governmental organizations that have an interest in digital youth work.
- People working for educational institutions willing to know more about digital inclusion, safety and wellbeing.
- Employees or collaborators of companies which are active in the field of digital transformation / new technologies.
- Freelancers working on projects related to youth, digital transformation, skills development.
- Representatives of public bodies that would like to learn more about digital inclusion, safety and wellbeing.
How to apply: fill in this form by 21 April 2023. A confirmation email will be sent to the participants selected to join the event.